Saturday, June 7, 2008
Photog For Hire!
I just got home from taking pictures at a wedding with 2 other friends, Hunter & Michelle. I loved it and can actually see myself doing more of this! It was fun! We're a great team and work well together....and we took some really good pictures too! It's a neat little hobby to have and I LOVE taking pictures (as I'm sure everyone knows b/c they get sent the emails all the time) so we'll see where this takes us in the future. Spread the word if you know anyone looking to take pictures of babies, kids, events, weddings, whatever! We'll do it!!!! And we're pretty cheap right now too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That would be awesome if you decided to do that. You do a really great job. I love seeing all the ones you've take of Kaylen.
I was at this wedding and I can say she is awesome!! Go for it Kayce you will be awesome at it!!
Post a Comment