I can't believe 2009 is already here! I can honestly say that 2008 went by faster than any other year. And it has been one of the best years! Kaylen has grown so much and is learning so much every day. Just a couple days ago, she started saying "See ya" and it's the absolute cutest thing I've heard! It's just so hard to believe she's almost 16 months old! We are loving every minute of it and can't wait for our new little bundle of joy to join the Bradshaw family! Kaylen is going to be a great big sister!
It's hard to think that just a couple years ago, it was just Adam and I in our 2 person family....and in about 4 months, there will be 4 of us! Boy, how time changes right before your eyes! But we are so blessed in our life and we have God to thank for that! We truly serve an Awesome God!
I wish everyone a very Happy New Year and lots of love and happiness in 2009! Here are some pictures from last night. We celebrated the New Year at my brother and sister-in-law's house with our small group from church. We all had a great time!





No comments:
Post a Comment