Kaylen is almost 11 months old! WOW! We need to start planning her 1st birthday party! Here are a couple recent pictures of her: one with her Daddy, one crawling naked around the house and the other making her "mad" face. It's hilarious!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Long time!
It's been a while since I last blogged, but I have good reasons! I started my new job as a Financial Analyst at Santee Cooper last Monday. So far, I love it! I'm still in training and haven't been given a lot of responsibilities but I know that will come with time! The people I work with are great too! The only downside is the hours....8-5. I used to pick up Kaylen by 4 everyday and now it's 5-5:30 but we're making the most of it. I have more time with her in the morning so it's all good!
Kaylen is almost 11 months old! WOW! We need to start planning her 1st birthday party! Here are a couple recent pictures of her: one with her Daddy, one crawling naked around the house and the other making her "mad" face. It's hilarious!
Kaylen is almost 11 months old! WOW! We need to start planning her 1st birthday party! Here are a couple recent pictures of her: one with her Daddy, one crawling naked around the house and the other making her "mad" face. It's hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So precious! I can't believe she is almost one. Time goes by so fast when they are little.
Post a Comment