Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Latest & Greatest

Ok, sorry it's been a while again! I know, I know, I'm getting slack, but our little girl is keeping me so busy!!! First let me say that our A/C unit was struck by lightning last Thursday and we had to replace it on Saturday. Man, can I say how hot it was! We stayed with my Mom & Joe one night until Adam & my cousin could get the new one installed. THANKS DAVID! YOU'RE THE BEST! So, now that I'm cool again, I can sit down and write and post some pictures.

It's hard to believe Kaylen is 11 months old! I'm planning her birthday party for Sept. 6 and I can't wait! It's going to be lots & lots of fun! We're planning a Frog themed party since her absolute favorite thing right now is Froggie, her blanket that she sleeps with. She's waving & saying bye-bye and also loves to say "uh-oh." She also gives her baby doll kisses which is so adorable!

She's transitioning baby-sitters this week so please pray for her that it all goes smoothly!

The first pictures are from last week when she was at MeeMaw & Poppa's and playing with the newspaper! Can't you tell how much she enjoyed it?

The others are her last night playing in a box! Remind me why we spend so much money on the latest & greatest toys when all children need to be happy is a box! :-)




3 comments:

Cassie said...

Girl, we ask ourselves that all the time, and ours is almost 3! They still find the most enjoyment out of the "free" stuff! I guess the use of the imagination keeps them busy at it longer!

marci said...

The pictures are sooo cute. Happy Birthday Kaylen.

jay&mary said...

So cute! Bradley's favorite things are paper & empty water bottles. Love you guys!