I know these pictures aren't the best, but it shows her shirt that I made for her to wear! We definitely shocked everyone! We were shocked ourselves when I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago! None-the-less, we're ecstatic! I go to the doctor again on September 30 for my first ultrasound! We'll keep everyone posted! Hip-hip-hooray...Kaylen's going to be a big sister!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
BIG SIS!
Ok, I'm finally posting our big news....Kaylen is going to be a big sister! I am 8 weeks pregnant and due April 24, 2009! We are so excited with this news and shared it with our family & friends at Kaylen's party on Saturday. Here is how we did it:


I know these pictures aren't the best, but it shows her shirt that I made for her to wear! We definitely shocked everyone! We were shocked ourselves when I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago! None-the-less, we're ecstatic! I go to the doctor again on September 30 for my first ultrasound! We'll keep everyone posted! Hip-hip-hooray...Kaylen's going to be a big sister!
I know these pictures aren't the best, but it shows her shirt that I made for her to wear! We definitely shocked everyone! We were shocked ourselves when I took a home pregnancy test 2 weeks ago! None-the-less, we're ecstatic! I go to the doctor again on September 30 for my first ultrasound! We'll keep everyone posted! Hip-hip-hooray...Kaylen's going to be a big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment