Tuesday, December 2, 2008
It's a BOY!
That's right....we will be having a little boy in April 2009! I can't believe it! Deep down, I really wanted to add a little boy to our family and give Adam that son he can go fishing and hunting with, but I really didn't think it was going to happen with this pregnancy! But boy am I glad I was wrong! We are so tickled that we're having a boy....uh-oh...a little Adam junior. Watch out world! :-) I'm right at 19 1/2 weeks so I'm half way there. I gained 8 lbs this past month, which is kind of scary but I guess when you considered my appointment was right after Thanksgiving, it makes sense! Oh well...as long as me and baby boy Bradshaw are healthy... and besides, I've only gained 15 lbs. in 5 months, so it all averages out! The baby's heartbeat was 157, which definitely doesn't fly with the old wives tale that girls have higher heartbeats! :-) Anyway, we're excited and will start thinking of boy names. We are so thankful that our extra bedroom is already painted blue so that's one less thing we have to do! Yeah! We'll keep everyone posted! Happy Holidays everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment