Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 27, 2008

AN UPDATE

First, let me apologize for not blogging in almost a month! I have many reasons why...the main one being we have been without a computer and the internet in about 3 weeks. Ours crashed again, but luckily we were able to get a refurbished one from my work for little $$. We got it set up about a week or so ago, but the internet still won't work. We have to call the phone/internet company to get them to come out, which should happen next week. Anyway, I'm at my mom's now, so I figured I would give an update. I have TONS of pictures to share, so you all will be bombarded when we finally get things working again!

Christmas was GREAT! It's sad to see it come and go though! We have so much to be thankful for and are so blessed to have all that we do! Kaylen wasn't all into opening presents like we thought, but she still enjoyed it. The days after have been much more entertaining! She's loving her gifts and our house is a wreck from it! :-)

I'm 23 weeks right now and my belly is growing fast. I don't remember this happening so soon with my first pregnancy! I've been having problems with my sciatic nerve in my left leg (result of pregnancy) and it hurts to even walk some days! But I go to the doctor on Monday for my checkup so hopefully they can give me something!

I'll post pictures soon! Hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! Love to all!

No comments: