Wow, what a weekend! Adam & I, along with my brother & his wife & my sister & her fiance, went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise from Friday to Monday! We went to Nassau, Bahamas and Coco Cay. We had such a great time! In Nassau, we rented scooters and rode around the island, visited Paradise Island & the Atlantis, went to Senor Frogs, and did some shopping in the straw markets. Then Sunday, we went to Coco Cay (a private island owned by Royal Caribbean) and snorkeled and relaxed on the beach. It was the perfect weekend! Our bellies were full because food was offered 24/7! I had the perfect reason to chow down since I'm eating for 2! We went to a couple comedy shows, a magician show, a Love & Marriage game show, and a dancing/singing show. We were sad to see the weekend end, but we all had a blast hanging out with each other in a fun filled weekend! We definitely want to do it again next year! However, I must admit, we missed our little girl tremendously! She had lots of fun with both sets of Grandparents though and was definitely spoiled! Here are some pictures from our trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm jealous! :-)
Post a Comment