Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Corn Maze

We took Kaylen to a local corn maze about a week and a half ago! I must say, she LOVED it! My mom and stepfather joined Adam, Kaylen & I and we all had a great time. They had farm animals which were probably Kaylen's favorite part. Of course she wanted to touch all of them, which a couple of the pigs looked like they could have eaten her hands for lunch! Then we went on a hayride and then let Kaylen walk around the place....literally, ALL around the place. There's no stopping her now! She went through the little kids' maze and then my mom and Joe watched her while Adam and I went through the "big people's" corn maze. I'm so glad we were able to take her because she really did enjoy herself! I'm so happy thinking of all the things we will be able to do together now that she's older! Here are some pictures!

No comments: