Yesterday I took Kaylen to the waterpark! We went with some family and friends and had a great time. MeeMaw watched Sawyer for me so I could spend some time with Kaylen before I go back to work next week. She LOVED the water again and had a great time! She went down the slide in the kiddie park over & over again! And once we let her go down by herself....she thought she was hot stuff! I wish I could have gotten more pictures at the park, but it's impossible when I have to be right by her side at all times! I did get one picture of her eating a snack (her favorite thing to do!) and then a couple on the ride home. She was OUT before we even left the park. Too funny! This will probably be my only time going this summer, but her Aunt Carrie & Aunt Angie will be taking her a lot of the summer while they are watching her! I'm so jealous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment