Kaylen absolutely LOVED the water! I wish I could have spent more time in it with her but I always had Sawyer so that didn't quite work out. He did great there but it just made it hard for me to get in the water much with Kaylen! Thank goodness for other family members and friends who came to help out! Kaylen is not afraid at all of the water...if she goes under, she comes up laughing and thinks it's so funny! This scares me to death though! I mean, I'm happy she's not afraid but her fearless attitude can be quite scary for a parent!
I go back to work in less than a week. I'm sad to have to leave both my children....I've bonded so much more with Kaylen over the last 7 weeks and I'm also so attached to my little Sawyer. I just want to cry thinking about next Monday. I love my job and couldn't ask for anything better, but I'm still so sad to be leaving my children. I hate thinking about how much I'm going to miss in Sawyer's life now. Kaylen is older & understands more, but Sawyer is just a baby. He needs his mommy!! :-(










No comments:
Post a Comment