Kaylen is 11 months old today! WOW....I can't believe how time flies by. Adam and I were just watching her walk around the furniture earlier today and admiring all her fat rolls, chubby little cheeks, blonde hair, and her cute little dimple....and thinking where did the time go! One of our dearest friends, Cassie (might I add whom we met on our honeymoon in Jamaica), was kind enough to create custom birthday invitations for Kaylen's 1st birthday coming up in September! THANK YOU CASSIE! I'm so excited about her party and I keep picturing how she's going to "dig" into her own little birthday cake! I'm starting to think about what to do when it's all gone though, because our little girl doesn't like when her sweets are gone! :-) I guess she takes that after her mommy!
We did a little shopping today and then came home & played some in the house & out in her kiddie pool. Here are some pictures!

It's hard to keep her out of the box now!

Kaylen LOVED my bubblegum!

Having fun in the pool!

We decided to go naked! Splish Splash!
No comments:
Post a Comment