On a side note, we're heading to our old stomping grounds tomorrow....Rock Hill, SC! My college roommate is coming to visit and we're meeting up with some other college friends! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and having them all meet Kaylen for the 1st time! I'll share pictures when we return on Monday! Have a Happy Labor Day!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Kaylen meets the dishwasher!
After dinner a couple nights ago, I was cleaning up and loading the dishwasher. I turned my head from the dishwasher, and before I knew it, Kaylen had climbed onto the door! There was still water left on the door from the previous cycle and she tried to drink it and was then splishing and splashing around in it! I seem to forget so quickly that Kaylen is almost 1 and is very mobile! Where did the days go when she would just sit in her swing or bouncy seat! I know, I know....she'll be walking soon and then we'll REALLY see how mobile she can be!



On a side note, we're heading to our old stomping grounds tomorrow....Rock Hill, SC! My college roommate is coming to visit and we're meeting up with some other college friends! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and having them all meet Kaylen for the 1st time! I'll share pictures when we return on Monday! Have a Happy Labor Day!
On a side note, we're heading to our old stomping grounds tomorrow....Rock Hill, SC! My college roommate is coming to visit and we're meeting up with some other college friends! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone and having them all meet Kaylen for the 1st time! I'll share pictures when we return on Monday! Have a Happy Labor Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Brace yourself... the excitement is just beginning!! :) Love you guys!
That is too cute!
these are the pictures you keep around when boys start knocking at the door... :)
hope you had fun in Rock Thrill!
Post a Comment