Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where's Kota?

Kaylen LOVES our husky, Kota! She crawls to the back door and bangs on it trying to get his attention. He's SO sweet with her too! I can't wait till she can run around the yard and play with him! One day last week we asked her "Kaylen, where's Kota?" She looked at us, looked at the back door, and then quickly crawled over to it & stood up at the door in hopes of seeing her favorite doggie. Here's a picture of her staring out the door looking for him.

Here's a video from this morning when she, again, was looking for her buddy! She puts her hands up and shrugs her shoulders when I ask her "Where's Kota?" And his name is "da" to her!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

AWWW.... I SO need snuggles from that roly poly baby girl!!! :( Next time we see you guys she's not going to be so squishy!! :( Miss you all, but LOVED the sweet video!!!

Ryan and Kaytee said...

She is so cute!